Obtain your certification
Bora Bora and its year round pristine clear and warm water makes a perfect place to start on continuing your certification path.
BOA and its team of instructors will be happy to help you better your skills leading to a diving certification.
Most people are able to complete our certification program and obtain a diving certificate valid world-wide.
Becoming a certified divers means you will have the necessary skills to be more autonomous and experience dive sites usually reserved for certified divers.
We endorse CMAS, SSI & PADI – All certifications are accepted around the world! Best is that you will then be a Certified Diver for your next vacation.
For the N1 CMAS, you must provide a medical certificate of aptitude to scuba diving issued within the last year by your family physician
- Free transfers everywhere on the island and motus
- Full equipment provided at no extra charge
- Small group dive, maximum 4 divers
- Certification fees included
- For N1, FFESSM license included
- Hand shower on board
- Snacks, hot tea, water, towels