Seasonal, French Polynesia is Whale Sanctuary while they migrate north to seek warmer waters from July – November
Time departure: 8.00 am or 1.30 pm
After 1 year of gestation in Antartica, whales will migrate North where the water is warmer to give birth.
Since 2002 French Polynesia is a sanctuary for whales. (Humpback Whale are the most encounter cetacean. But we can also meet rorqual, Orcas and dolphins)
BORA OCEAN ADVENTURES is registered and approved as a whale watching tour operator with the “The Directorate Of The Environment“. “arrêté n°005927”
Has our crew is equipped of hydrophone, it gives us more chances to listen and locate the whale.
– Snorkeling equipment are included
– Shorty wetsuit available for kids only
– Half day tour, Morning or Afternoon
– Comfortable boat made to cruise in the ocean
– Pick-up & Drop Off by boat directly at your Hotel main dock * Accessible by boat
– Number of persons 1 to 12